$28.00/hr. for Personal Vehicle Drivers!
As a Personal Vehicle Driver, you'll enjoy a fast-paced,
physical position that gets you outdoors and connecting with
customers. From the driver's seat of your own car, find out what
you'll become at UPS.
About the role:
* Lift, lower and carry packages up to 70 pounds
* Full time, opportunity to work eight hours, Monday-Friday
* Saturday and holiday work may be available/required
* 21 years of age or older
* Valid driver's license
* No at fault accidents within the last three years
* No moving violations within the last 12 months
* Proof of a registered vehicle for use
* Minimum state-required auto insurance
* Comply with company appearance guidelines
An applicant or employee may request an exception or change to,
or an accommodation of, any condition of employment (including the
UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines) because of a
sincerely held religious belief or practice.
About your vehicle:
* No low rider suspensions, oversized rims
* No other company logos or markings
* No bumper stickers, political stickers, offensive markings
* Vehicles must be under 10,000 pounds and have a covered and
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate
on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national
origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or
any other characteristic protected by law
We welcome those with experience in jobs such as Medication
Delivery Driver, Light Truck or Delivery Services Driver, and
Warehouse Worker and others in the Logistics to apply.