Join our Winning Team today and
start your ownership journey!
WinCo Foods is a rapidly growing family of
over 130 grocery stores, complete with our own distribution centers
and transportation network. We’re proud to operate across 10 states
west of the Rockies with more than 20,000 employee owners.
At WinCo Foods we act like owners – because
we are! We believe, as the Low Price Grocery Leader, that we make
the lives of the communities where we operate better by giving them
the best possible prices to feed their families and by focusing on
the success, well-being and diversity of our employee owners.
Currently, WinCo is the third largest
Employee-Owned company in the United States and is #59 on the
Forbes.com list of largest privately owned companies. Did you know
that WinCo has more than 500 millionaire
employee-owners in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)? Once
eligible, you can start your journey to ownership with an annual
gift of stock equaling 20% of what you make each
year. (ESOP available at most
locations and subject to vesting, check the locations Summary Plan
WinCo Foods offers the very best benefits
in the industry, with low cost, high quality medical
benefits with rates as low as $30 a month, enrollment
in our ESOP after 6 months, career advancement opportunities, paid
vacation and sick leave, competitive wages, tuition reimbursement,
employee assistance, discount program – and even voluntary benefits
like Pet Insurance!
Foods is NOW HIRING Seasonal Employees for the Summer! Whether you
are looking for temporary summer work or perhaps looking to start a
new career, WinCo has you covered. We are offering Summer
Incentive Pay, flexible hours and more!
service by processing customer orders in an efficient, accurate,
safe and courteous manner. Consistently provides friendly,
courteous customer service to internal and external
customers. Performs other related work.
- Seeks opportunities to welcome, engage, serve and thank
customers. Maintains an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic
customer service with an emphasis of taking care of the
- Maintains an atmosphere of enthusiastic customer awareness with
an emphasis on fast, friendly customer service.
- Engages in suggestive selling and other sales techniques.
- Maintains knowledge of current product location, monitors UPC
codes and ensures proper pricing.
- Maintains clean, neat and properly stocked check stand and
ensures safe and secure work area.
- Stocks, prices and rotates merchandise.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Consistently provide world class customer service to internal
and external customers.
- Work varied hours n a 24/7 operation; including nights,
weekends and holidays.
- Perform friendly, courteous, tactful relations with customers
and co-workers with composure.
- Communicate (hearing and speech) to perform customer relation
- Complete written forms.
- Conduct visual inspection, read information on merchandise,
- Lift and maneuver objects of varying dimensions and weights up
to 20 lbs. frequently and perform repetitious work accurately.
- Lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Stand for long periods of time, walk rapidly, bend, stoop,
twist, and turn frequently for long periods of time.
- Manual dexterity and good hand/eye coordination.
- Learn and memorize a considerable amount of information
including PLU codes, location of products and company
- Climb and balance on ladders when stocking shelves.
- Use blades for box cutting.
- Work in a cooler and freezer.
- Use household cleaners to maintain work area (i.e., waxes,
glass cleaner, etc.).
- Work in varying weather conditions for performance of outdoor
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Perform primary duties efficiently and accurately.
- Food Handlers Certification (Per State Laws)
Machines and Equipment
The above statements are intended to
describe the general nature of work performed by the employees
assigned to this job. All employees must comply with Company
policies and applicable laws. The responsibilities, duties and
qualifications required of personnel may vary.
Foods continues to grow, our diversity—from our variety of
perspectives and wide range of experiences—is essential to our
strategy and success. We are committed to continue to cultivate and
celebrate an inclusive environment in which all employees are
valued and respected regardless of their race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran,
or disability status.