Mobile Expert, Metro
Posted on: June 7, 2021
we strongly encourage everyone, including people of color,
veterans, military spouses, individuals with disabilities, lesbian,
gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, and
parents to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome
everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any
point in the application or interview process, please let us know
by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you
use (For example- she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs,
Here’s to the power of teamwork. Joining the Metro by T-Mobile
“dream team,” means you’ve got a group of hardworking, dedicated
people cheering you on every step of the way. Because we believe
that when one person succeeds, we all succeed! Here, you’re more
than a salesperson; you’re a customer enthusiast and a technology
champion, bringing passion and know-how to every sale. It’s a big
responsibility, but the rewards are simply outstanding.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in wireless industry preferred
- Customer service or retail experience preferred
Okay. You've seen what we're looking for and you're up to the
challenge. Here's what we can offer you in exchange for your
- Driven base pay plus commission
- Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- An annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives
you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career!
This is the opportunity to do something special and join a company
revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn’t do it
without someone like you. So, what do you say? Isn’t it time you
explored what could become the career move of a lifetime? We invite
you to apply today!
- Help customers pick up right where they left off in their
shopping journey, whether online, through Customer Care or
- Explore individual needs and provide hands-on demonstrations of
the latest and greatest technology in-store.
- Side-by-side selling to find personalized solutions beyond the
bare-bones device and service plan that keep our customers
connected to the people and lifestyle they love, including anything
from outstanding accessories to new IoT devices.
- Lead your customers through their purchasing experience with
thoughtful questions, insightful answers and sharing your
- Approaching service and sales needs with perseverance,
integrity and compassion.
- Provide flawless service with confidence and a smile, and go to
work assessing their needs and concerns as you build a genuine
relationship with them.
- Offer solutions that pave the way for a potential Metro by
T-Mobile sale and solve the customers issues or needs.
- Support your team, keep the store looking its best, and make
sure your knowledge is up to date on the latest tech
- Support team initiatives and create an inclusive
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by
business management as needed.
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions
concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard
to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran
status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any
other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or
local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any
of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and
will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Pittsburg , Mobile Expert, Metro, Other , Pittsburg, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!