Posted on: June 10, 2021
Job Summary: (includes but is not limited to the following;
other duties may be assigned):
Responsible for the administrative and financial functions of
two power plants, including financial forecasting, budgeting,
purchasing, accounting, HR, payroll, benefits, and inventory
control. Manages plant APR, Warehouse, and administrative
personnel. Ensures compliance with all corporate policies and
procedures and maintains records and files for the power plant.
Establishes administrative controls for all accounting functions,
including general reporting, budgeting, and contract
administration, in accordance with established policies and
procedures, client requirements, and applicable government
- In-depth or broad, extensive knowledge of the job and company
- Highly skilled professional with wide-ranging, advanced
technical experience to resolve complex issues.
- Competent to work at very high level in multiple knowledge
areas or functions as an advanced contributor.
- Makes decisions on complex issues regarding project components
and advanced tasks.
- Leads the research for innovations from external sources, and
identifies opportunities to develop new processes, tools, services
and techniques within the function.
- Works on complex issues and projects.
- Uses independent judgment requiring in-depth evaluation of
variable factors. Independently selects methods, techniques,
analytical approach and evaluation criteria.
- Determines methods and procedures for new assignments.
- Serves as project/technical lead on medium to large projects;
regularly coordinates work of professionals, technicians and others
outside of own department.
- Trains and mentors employees on technical skills.
- Collaborate and solve problems - works with others to resolve
significant issues, clarify or interpret complex information,
provide initial screening/negotiations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field
with a minimum of 5-10 years of experience in budgeting,
forecasting and project management across multiple functions or an
equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Strong knowledge of PeopleSoft, Maximo, Hyperion and ImageNow
is highly preferred.
- 75% travel between two sites
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected
Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities. Calpine is committed
to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable
accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental
disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment and
need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or
to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Determination on requests for reasonable
accommodation are made on case-by-case basis. Please view Equal
Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Send This Job to a Friend
Keywords: Calpine, Pittsburg , Business Manager, Other , Pittsburg, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!